Aims And Objectives
This department formulates District Annual plan. This department works as per the plans sanctioned by District Planning Development Committee (D.P.D.C.).
After formation of the Maharashtra State in 1960, Government has adopted a Policy of balanced development on the basis of District as a unit for formulation of Five year Plans and Annual Plans. For this Purpose District Planning and Development Councils (D.P.D.C.) have been constitued in every district. The D.P.D.C. has now been replaced by District Planning Committee Constituted as per article 243 Z.D. of 74 th Amendment of Constitution. The Minister in charge of the district is chairman of the Committee. The collector of the district is member Secratary of this committee.
- MLA Local area developement Scheme
- Memeber of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme
- MLA Local Area Development Works 2010-2011
- Order No. 1425/1426/1427/1428 Dated 06/12/2010
- Order No. 1420 Dated 04/12/2010
- Order No. 1429 Dated 06/12/2010
- Order No. 1419 Dated 04/12/2010
- Order No. 703
- Order No. 684
- Order No. 1046
- Order No. 1007
- Order No. 986
- Order No. 750
- District Planning Committee Member List
- District Annual Plan : Information Booklet 2010-2011
- Marathwada Vaidhanik Vikas Mandal Programme-Local Tourist Development Programme 2009-2010
- Fund Santioned for Minority Schools
- MLA Local Area Development Programme 2009-2010 : Reg. Purchase of Computer System
- Marathwada Vaidhanik Vikas Mandal Programme 2009-2010/468 of Dt: 31-03-2010
- Marathwada Vaidhanik Vikas Mandal Programme 2009-2010/463 of Dt: 31-03-2010
- Marathwada Vaidhanik Vikas Mandal Programme 2009-2010 of Dt: 22-03-2010
- MP Local Area Development works 2009-2010 : Reg. Purchase of Computer System
- Marathwada Vaidhanik Vikas Mandal Programme 2009-2010 of Dt: 08-03-2010
- Administrative Sanction: Dongri Vibhag Vikas karyakram 2009-2010 for Dt:25-03-2010
- Administrative Sanction: Dongri Vibhag Vikas karyakram 2009-2010 for Dt:18-03-2010
- Administrative Sanction: Dongri Vibhag Vikas karyakram 2009-2010 for Dt:09-03-2010
- MP Local Area Development works 2009-2010
- Hingoli : MLA Local Area Development Works 2009-2010
- Basmath : MLA Local Area Development Works 2009-2010
- Kalamnuri : MLA Local Area Development Works 2009-2010
- Administrative Approval for the Works Sanction in 2009-2010
- Works Sanctions under Marathwada Development Board
The main object of this Committee is given below.
The district Planing Committee shall be constituted at district level to consolidate the plans prepared by the Panchayats and the Municipalties in the district and to Propose a draft development Plan for the district as a Whole.
The Guardian Minister of district is the chairman and the Collector is member secretary of this committee. All the matters are put in front the D.P.C. and are to be sanctioned by the committee.
The District Annual Plan comprises following plans. These are
Special Component Plan (SCP)
Tribal Sub Plan (TSP)
It also monitors the allotment and expenditure of government grants to various departments.
Besides, in Planning following works are also monitored 1) For MLA / MLC - where each member can propose works upo Rs. 80 (Eighty) Lakhs per year
2) For M.P. works -where each member can propose works upto Rs. 2 (Two) Crores per year
1. To ensure Co-Ordination of Various implementing agencies at the District level.
2. To Offer the Guidelines to various implementing agencies at the district level in regard to prepare a Perspective five Year Plan & Annual Plan.
3. To monitor and review from time of time the implementation of Annual Plan.
4. To achieve maximum benefits out of the plan expenditure on the basis of Past experience, local Potential, needs and participation of the Peoples.
5. To remove disparities to the level of development among different sub regions of District.