Aims And Objectives
This Section deals with the establishment of all officers and transfers of class-III and class -IV employees. It also deals with the appointments and promotions of class -III and class -IV employees as well as leaves Pension, inquiry etc.
- Final Seniority List of Clerk dated 26/10/2009
- Final Seniority List of Talathi dated 26/10/2009
- Final Seniority List of working Handicaped Person dated 26/10/2009
- Final Seniority List of Class-IV dated 30/09/2009
The contact person in the department is Resident Deputy Collector. All the complaints regarding appointments, transfers and promotions should be submitted to Superintendent (Establishment) in the name of the Collector, Hingoli. This section also deals with Departmental Enquiry and routine service matters such as grant of leave, grant of yearly increments, fixation of pay etc. The Section head, designated Resident Deputy Collector (R.D.C.), is Officer-in-charge.
Following are the aims of this department:
- Appointment of Clerks / Peons.
- Transfers of Clerks / Awwal Karkun / Circle Officers / Peons.
- Administrative Control over all Officers and Staff of Revenue Department
- Departmental Enquiry - against the Revenue Staff.
- Finalisation of D.E.
- Confirmation of Class III & Class IV of Collector's Establishment.
- Advance Increments to the Class III & IV Servants.
- Sanction of Leave.
- Issue of no dues, no D.E. Certificates to the Govt. Servants who are due for retirement.
- Conduct of Departmental Examination such as Revenue Qualifying Examination.
- Training to the Officers and Staff for Computer Operation, newer works etc.
Residential Dy. Collector